Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming February 2017 LHBA class

whoo hoo!!! welcome aboard, Chaplain!!

So very much looking forward to the class, meeting new friends, the process of learning, and building our log cabin.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain45 View Post
    So very much looking forward to the class, meeting new friends, the process of learning, and building our log cabin.

You are a pie in the sky dreamer... Oh, I suppose there will be friendly people to meet, and I suppose you will learn a thing or two... And then you'll put up a log home...

I won't talk you out of going to class.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

I'll be there. I am going to the Log and Timber show the week before in KC. I want to have all my ducks in a row! See you there Nick.

Welcome aboard Drd. Well see ya there. Where you coming from? Mo?

I have lived in Bakersfield California. For the past 5 years I have lived in Kernville Ca.
    Hi all, very new here. Arrived earlier today actually. Not sure where to start, saw this thread, figured I might as well jump in, get my feet wet. I'll also be attending the class in a Vegas. My goal will be to build, or assist in building a living g home. It's exciting fir sure, I'm no stranger to tools but this is a dream coming true. So I'll be watching ( looking) and respond when I have enough knowledge or a whedtion worthy of asking.

I have lived in Bakersfield California. For the past 5 years I have lived in Kernville Ca.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain45 View Post

I'm going also,,, I'm a bit lost here. Wondering how I set up my profile.. any help would be appreciated
    Thank you

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman15 View Post
    I'm going also,,, I'm a bit lost here. Wondering how I set up my profile.. any help would be appreciated
    Thank you
    You should be able to do that here, or click the settings link in the top-right corner.

New users can't get to that link right away (to prevent spam) but your account has now been upgraded for that.

Welcome to the forums!

I was able to get in.. posted a avatar pic but I'm thinking it will take awhile to post it.

Thank you admin.. pleasure to be here.