Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming February 2017 LHBA class

We made our hotel reservations tonight. Wooohooo!

congratulations!!

My wife and I are full time RV'ers who are considering building a cabin in Wyoming. We'll be attending the Feb. class and hope it's worth the time and expense. We booked a room at Planet Hollywood early on but can cancel and grab a cheaper rate closer to class time if available. Looking forward to learning and making a dream come true.

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent Carter View Post
    My wife and I are full time RV'ers who are considering building a cabin in Wyoming. We'll be attending the Feb. class and hope it's worth the time and expense. We booked a room at Planet Hollywood early on but can cancel and grab a cheaper rate closer to class time if available. Looking forward to learning and making a dream come true.
    I don't think you'll be disappointed. I think it was well worth it.

LHBA Member
    Sacramento, CA, building near Mt. Lassen, Old Station, Shasta County
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent Carter View Post
    Trent I'm new too and am attending the February class. From everything I've read in this forum and from all the various contributers, everyone has said the class is well worth it and there have been folks who have attended more than once. The cost for the class is a significant chunk of change, but with everything you get out of it, the benefit is well worth the cost. And in any cost/benefit analysis, the benefits are everlasting. Again, from what I've read it's really well worth it.

welcome Clark!

Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post
    I got you beat, Nick... I went three times.

Las two times was so I could take a friend and my Girfriend/Wife.
    Sent your girlfriend and wife to the same class? Brave man!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loggity Dog View Post
    Sent your girlfriend and wife to the same class? Brave man!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    T'was during a time in my life that was ruled by the crippling effects of indecision. I let the girls fight it out and Patty lost... I've been stuck with Her ever since.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Welcome to all who are looking forward to getting to see what the members side is all about! The class is money WELL spent, i am actually planning on going again in the coming years and taking my wife this trip, it will be a new class for her and refresher for me! win win.
    Jason - LHBA Class of May/2015

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall ~Confucius~

Blog Entries
    Just 2 more days! Woohoo! Get on plane tomorrow, staying at Planet Hollywood. Look forward to seeing everyone there.