Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Labor day class!

Regular+ User

Upcoming Labor day class!

Hey everyone looks like they just announced the labor day weekend class. Anyone else here planning to attend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

great decision. you'll never regret it (we never did
    see you on the member's side

Blog Entries
    I've been to class three times over the years. If you'll pay my way, I'll split the hotel bill with you.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Regular+ User
    Haha I'm scraping to get myself there otherwise I'd gladly help out.

mr Nut will only agree to take the class again if its taught in metric

Thanks for the heads up! We missed the June class but we're planning on going to the next one. Well, husband anyway... not sure if we can both afford to go but it sure would be fun!

you know WyoFox it may just be cheaper in the long run to have you both go. it helps both members of the team get on the same page from the beginning regarding what can and cannot be done/should and should not be done. prevents a lot of arguments from the get-go. just a thought.
    have a good evening

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by panderson03 View Post
    you know WyoFox it may just be cheaper in the long run to have you both go. it helps both members of the team get on the same page from the beginning regarding what can and cannot be done/should and should not be done. prevents a lot of arguments from the get-go. just a thought.
    have a good evening
    Not meaning to gang up on you, Fox, but it would be the best longterm Birthday present you could give the old man, if you went too. My life is immensely simplified by being married to a Gal who took the class with me.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman who thinks she has been scorned simply because she has no inkling of why it should be done this way and suspects that he is making it up as he goes along".
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

No worries! But with 5 kids at home as well as a nursing baby, it just may not be possible. Coincidentally, have people ever brought babies to the class before? Not sure how much I'd get out of the class anyway if I'm watching her, she'll be 9 months by then and crawling I'm sure. I guess I could take a vow to take my husband's word on what is/isn't a good idea for planning our home

*that's 5 kids including a baby. They are 5 total. thought that looked confusing