Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Upcoming Labor day class!

Taking the class in a couple of weeks. Any advice to prep?

Blog Entries
    Gettta bitta sleep.

It'll be good to have you on board

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Hi Gabriela! Less than 3 weeks left, we are so excited to get there and meet everyone!

I've been spending (wasting?) time with some house design software. I've got a floor plan I really like but not sure we want to go so big (35 x 35). And I'm sure after class I'll rework the whole thing anyway.

Feeling a bit nervous too, like, what have we gotten ourselves into? Can we really do this?? Hopefully that goes away after the class...

Packing up for our trip to Vegas tomorrow!! So excited. We'll miss seeing those who can't make it but look forward to meeting those who will be there, and for you who are already members, see you on the other side!!

Hope everyone enjoys the class! Here's a little teaser for you of one I'm currently building

www.WileyLogHomes.com
    "Hand Crafted Traditions"

Yep. I had a pleasure of stopping by and taking a gander. Loved catching up with Ronnie. Boy, do these guys work hard. And this place is MASSIVE.
    Every time I stray from teachings and suggestions of LHN it has saved me time and money.

Don't suck face with no Banker who drives a nicer car than you do... LHN 3:21.7

Wow! That there is some pretty fancy looking stacking. Not something a first-timer would want to try.
    All my bad forum habits I learned from LHN

Rod Reidnauer
    Class of Apr. 9-10, 2005
    Thinking outside the vinyl sided box

Regular+ User
    That looks great! Can't wait until the announce the next class so I can go ahead and sign up. I finally have the money saved up and just need to get the ball rolling on my adventure.

Blog Entries
    Nerd, we can't wait to get you over to the member's side. You need it bad and you'll fit right in.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.