www.WileyLogHomes.com
    "Hand Crafted Traditions"

What if I only have a stylus?
    All my bad forum habits I learned from LHN

Rod Reidnauer
    Class of Apr. 9-10, 2005
    Thinking outside the vinyl sided box

Regular+ User
    After starting this thread having to say this sucks, but I will not be able to make it to this class. All my plans fell through and unfortunately it just won't happen this go around. However, I plan on being in the very first class of 2017, as long as life cooperates this time. I look forward to hearing from everyone about how much they liked the class and hope to be on the members side early next year!

so sorry to hear that, 3degreenerd but life happens. NEXT TIME!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewlcochran View Post
    Good morning all. My GF and I are attending the class with you guys in a few weeks. Driving from Denver. Very excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I proposed to mine the night before class.

You'll be in Vegas.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

It took me from 2005 (or maybe 2006) until 2011 to take class. No matter how long you wait, just remember this: LHBA style is the best, let me break it down.

1) Methods are the simplest in log home industry. Any one can build it, from experienced builders to someone who never touched a chainsaw (that's me). The only other experience I had before is roofing.
    2) The most Cost effective, and it can be just as elegant as any home out there. This method is affordable to anyone from poverty level to richest neighbor in town.
    3) Strenth and Versatility, meaning the arrangement of your layout can be easy to accommodate (but this is where simplicity plays part). This also means that you can build up to 3 story high (try that with a kit, settling alone can be up to 2 feet, good luck to them). When the structure is build as taught in class, it is a one piece building, no taking logs apart after they are up.
    4) Support, no other place will you get as much support as you would here. There are up to 60 years of classes that been conducted. Thousands of members actively building. Hundreds are active on this site (members side) to answer ur questions.

Just remember, we'll be waiting for you to take the class and be able to help and encourage others.
    Every time I stray from teachings and suggestions of LHN it has saved me time and money.

Don't suck face with no Banker who drives a nicer car than you do... LHN 3:21.7

Regular+ User
    I look forward to the adventure thanks!

Oh yeah, here is a teaser.
    Every time I stray from teachings and suggestions of LHN it has saved me time and money.

Don't suck face with no Banker who drives a nicer car than you do... LHN 3:21.7

Regular+ User
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanshayka View Post
    Oh yeah, here is a teaser.
    Looks great!

So i read this and figure i will chime in, if you see some woman who looks like she has not had a bath in three days walking toward your car in the truck stop, try to hide and don't answer the knock, cause she is going to ask "if you want some company tonight hunny" The joys of being a 5yr truck driver i can pick them out inside the store and out now lol.
    Jason - LHBA Class of May/2015

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall ~Confucius~