Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas Hotel Reviews/Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by 3degreenerd View Post
    I am sure I will enjoy it, just wish it wasn't in Vegas. My wife gets discounts on hotel rooms since she is an employee of a Hotel Management firm but they don't have anything within 40 minutes of Vegas I can book. So I get to pay full price which I am not used to let alone the "Vegas" price on a lot of thing. I see from past posts they used to have them on the east coast occasionally but I don't think that's happened in a while. Oh well I will figure out the airport thing when I get there I guess. I look forward to flying in, getting my head full of knowledge and high tailing it out of Sin City.
    I wasn't interested in Vegas, just the class. Just roll with it. The class is worth attending no matter the venue.
    Go, and get your key to the members side. Once that's done you will be on your way to having a home without 30 years of slavery hanging over your head.

LHBA Member
    go to vegas.com (dont work for them just had good experience) they have some pretty good deals. I got 30% off my stay at the hard rock when i booked my flight and hotel together. not on the strip but taxi wasn't THAT bad...

Regular+ User
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    I wasn't interested in Vegas, just the class. Just roll with it. The class is worth attending no matter the venue.
    Go, and get your key to the members side. Once that's done you will be on your way to having a home without 30 years of slavery hanging over your head.
    I look forward to it thanks!

Blog Entries
    You folks need to just go to Vegas and get that class done and over with so you can get on the member's side where the rest of your life begins!!!

I've never seen such a bunch. They don't want to go to Vegas! That's really weird.

Must be the right kinda folks. I can't wait.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

LHBA Member
    Right... I wanted to go, for LHBA. Don't care if I ever see Vegas again. I did enjoy my long weekend there. Look at some of the different travel websites. I think I averaged out to about $100-115 a night at the Flamingo, there was plenty of options for food and the class was there the weekend I went.

LHBA Member
    Also, I just looked back, I used bookit.com. And, I don't know if I'd recommend it or not but, the longer you wait to book your hotel the better deal you'll get. Looks like I booked the day before I got there.

I take that back, I would recommend that if you're trying to save a buck. There is some things you should absolutely go forth with right away and others that can be procrastinated. There was plenty of people sleeping on the sidewalk in Vegas so I guess that's always an option.
    Last edited by allen84; 03-31-2016 at 07:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    I think Allen has pretty much cleared it all up for us. Go to Vegas and either plan it or don't plan it.

That's how I'd do it.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post
    I think Allen has pretty much cleared it all up for us. Go to Vegas and either plan it or don't plan it.

That's how I'd do it.
    "Either plan it or don't plan it"

Bro, you wouldn't do either one.

Regular+ User
    Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post

That's how I'd do it.
    I will be there one way or the other look forward to the members side.

I would check Vegas calendar of events for that specific week. They have some big events there that affect prices. If there's a fight, car race etc, I wouldn't wait till last minute. If there's not much going on during that time, you should be able to get a last minute deal.
    Class is held in Vegas b/c of flight options/prices, and the amount of hotel rooms. Getting a deal isn't that hard to do, especially if your already doing your reaearch. Enjoy class! It'll be here before you know it.
    Trevor