Members stores
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Is it possible to get credit for the class if you signed up but can't make it?

  1. #21
    LHBA Member eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Conroe, Tx/Building in Franklinville, NY
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by etd66ss View Post

    It's definitely fun to work on old stuff like this however, one of my favorite pastimes.
    I used to think it was fun but not anymore. I want my stuff to work so I can spend time doing what I bought it for. So instead of a car payment I have a Mahindra payment, it should be paid for by the time I get ready to build...
    Don't worry about the delay of the class, time flies by and that year is a small amount in the grand scheme of things, you still may beat LHN!
    Ken and Audra Dinino
    "Determined to build my log home before I leave this world"
    "living in Texas but building in NY. Dragging my logs one trip at a time..."

  2. #22
    LHBA Member loghousenut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Grants Pass, Oregon.
    Posts
    9,941
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    Don't worry about the delay of the class, time flies by and that year is a small amount in the grand scheme of things, you still may beat LHN!
    You set a mighty low standard.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

  3. #23
    LHBA Member etd66ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    I used to think it was fun but not anymore. I want my stuff to work so I can spend time doing what I bought it for. So instead of a car payment I have a Mahindra payment, it should be paid for by the time I get ready to build...
    Don't worry about the delay of the class, time flies by and that year is a small amount in the grand scheme of things, you still may beat LHN!
    I'm like that with my daily driver truck, but all my other toys, not so much:

    http://imgur.com/a/ssPBh
    http://imgur.com/a/KH5gQ
    http://imgur.com/a/UxGTA
    http://imgur.com/a/3pVL0
    http://imgur.com/a/JaG4y
    http://imgur.com/iXMdzJz

    Maybe I have a sickness

  4. #24
    LHBA Member edkemper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    So Central Oregon
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by etd66ss View Post
    Maybe I have a sickness
    I must have missed something. A lot of pictures of boy toys. Where's the sickness?
    edkemper

    Class: Valentine's Day weekend 2009

    Feel the Bern!

  5. #25
    LHBA Member etd66ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by edkemper View Post
    I must have missed something. A lot of pictures of boy toys. Where's the sickness?
    Well, if I do have a sickness, it sure is fun.

    I'm in discussions with my GF, I may be able to make the overflow class in Feb 2017. We'll see...

  6. #26
    LHBA Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by etd66ss View Post
    Well, if I do have a sickness, it sure is fun.

    I'm in discussions with my GF, I may be able to make the overflow class in Feb 2017. We'll see...
    No discussion. Just tell her how it's gonna be, my man.

  7. #27
    LHBA Member loghousenut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Grants Pass, Oregon.
    Posts
    9,941
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yeah, CowBoy/Girl up!

    Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

  8. #28
    LHBA Member etd66ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman View Post
    No discussion. Just tell her how it's gonna be, my man.
    Well, that's normally the case but working around medical issues this time around. Hopefully I can make a decision by this weekend, and hopefully there is still room in the class.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman View Post
    No discussion. Just tell her how it's gonna be, my man.
    really arrow? how does that approach work for you? LOL

  10. #30
    LHBA Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by panderson03 View Post
    really arrow? how does that approach work for you? LOL

    It works most of the time. She's a good girl for putting up with me. Much more easy going than I am.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •