Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Colorado

LHBA Member
    You are welcome to see our "project." We have been working on it for the last eight summers in our spare time. We are not on your way home. We are in Glenwood Springs, Colorado- about a hundred fifty miles west of Denver off of Interstate 70.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm currently in the Denver area. I've finished the class, but no land yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joelkarr View Post
    You are welcome to see our "project." We have been working on it for the last eight summers in our spare time. We are not on your way home. We are in Glenwood Springs, Colorado- about a hundred fifty miles west of Denver off of Interstate 70.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Joel, Nice to see you back on the forum. I was wondering how your chinking has held up with that fiberglass additive.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by joelkarr View Post

My goodness Joel! Your place is looking amazing with the deck!

Dan

We are building in Pagosa this summer. We are in the aspen springs area. This will be a second home for us and my hubby is making several trips from our home in florida to prep. We are still in the debate between stick built and logs... Maybe if we team up we could make this process smoother. Where are you guys at exactly? hey maybe we could work together on logs too!

Us too! Pagosa tally ho!

Pagosa or Bust

We are in Pagosa too

We are building in Pagosa this summer. We are in the aspen springs area. This will be a second home for us and my hubby is making several trips from our home in florida to prep. We are still in the debate between stick built and logs... Maybe if we team up we could make this process smoother. Where are you guys at exactly? hey maybe we could work together on logs too!

Hi Hippo. The gang in Pagosa is partying on the member side. You should get a hold of 'Opie21', he is currently in Pagosa actively looking for logs as we speak. Both of our properties are 17 miles south of hwy 160, he is currently living there and I'm trying to get there.

LHBA Member
    Hey if you are building this summer or next ----- we are LHBA members, And are also harvesting 90 Ponderosa sawlogs --- about 14-16" diameter, in the Pagosa area. So if you are interested in Ponderosa logs, message me back, please. Meanwhile, our son will soon be starting construction on a log home near Denver. Cheers!