Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Colorado

Anyone from Colorado

Hi. Just wondering if we have any members in Colorado? We have just purchased some land in Pagosa Springs and will be out there the end of May and beginning of June to look at the survey lines. On our way back to San Diego we will be stopping in Vegas for the 2 day class. It's nice when the schedule lines up.

If we have members up around Denver or Pagosa, I would love to stop by and say hi and maybe take a look at your place with my wife. Well, its mainly for the wife since she is still not completely sold on the idea of building our own house. From what I have read so far, I'm all in. Now I just have to convince the wife.

John

LHBA Member
    I think at first look I misinterpreted your handle...

Logho

Please contact Bo. He has a newly finished beautiful log cabin two hours out from Las Vegas. You can see photos of it going up here on the blog.

Blondie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman View Post
    I think at first look I misinterpreted your handle...
    Obviously a fan of Santa Claus.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Hi guys. Sorry, the handle is a California thing I guess. I'll do almost anything within reason for a free log, given that I'll probably need about 200 of them.

Hi Blondie. How do I get in touch with Bo? I would love to take a look at his house in person.

John

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh just give Bo a day or to and he will chime in I would guess. You can just IM him as well.

We are in Colorado, but way north by Steamboat Springs. There are a few people that have built down by Pagosa Springs and Durango area. Hopefully they will chime in over the next few days.
    Work Safe!

And we're in Colorado, but haven't built yet. Got nothing to show but a pile of sticks, and a couple awesome old machines.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Mosseyme View Post
    Oh just give Bo a day or to and he will chime in I would guess. You can just IM him as well.
    You can message me for my phone number, or call me for my message info, or ask LHN how to get here, or just show up. I'm flexible.