Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: February 20 & 21 Class 2016 . . . Just saying hello to potential class participants!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Hi Rckclmbr,
    We haven't started putting logs up just yet....too freezing to pour the basement (woke up to 4 inches of snow). We did, however, stop by a logging operation on the way home from Vegas to source some logs. The logger told me I was 'picky'.....odd....
    Keep at it and you'll find a logger who is "hungry". That guy/gal will go out of his/her way to work around your "pickiness".

There are plenty of folks out there who cut down trees for a living. You don't have to settle for some clown who is making a living with a good contract and does not want to be bothered. Keep looking and you will find some clown who wants to be bothered. He/she will still shake their head and mutter "goofball" under their breath as soon as you leave, but they will take the check and spend it at the company where I work. Everyone wins!!!

PS... Discaimer... I work at a place that sells muffins and all loggers eat a lot of muffins. Please don't think that I am suggesting that you must select a logger who eats a lot of muffins.... That would be advertising on the forum and and would be breaking rules #6, #9, #12, #24, and #6 (again) of the LHBA forum contract. Just pick a logger who is hungry and we'll both come out on top.

Also PS... I try to be gender neutral in all things other than picking a mate. I chose my mate so long ago that you may as well say that I am 100% gender neutral. I say "she/he" when I refer to loggers that you may speak with, but we all know that most women are too darned smart to cut trees down for a living. Without being genderist, I would suggest that 99% of the women who want to cut down trees for a living, capture and Marry some clown who cuts them down and they invest any profits in my Muffin store and everyone wins.... again.

So, I type "he/she" but I really mean "SHE" but most women know they can trust the logger in their life to talk with you, the LHBA member, so you will most likely be talking with the Man of the house.... Instead of the BOSS.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

LHBA Member
    Sanders, KY (across the river from Indiana)
    Blog Entries
    Philip, Hello! It is Mark and Michelle Diesterhaft from class. Just getting on here and trying to glean some good info, and get familiar with the site. Hoping to really learn~~will be watching to hear from you!

LHBA Member
    Sanders, KY (across the river from Indiana)
    Blog Entries
    Hello~~It's Michelle~~It was so nice to meet you in class! Keep us posted with everything going on.