Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    Headed home from the Asheville NC area with extended family Christmas Eve. 10:30 at night and 61 degrees. Had a great time but we had to leave the patio door open for some cool air tonight. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

LHBA Member
    Safe travels Mosseyme... Watch out for snowmen, shouldn't be hard to see with the full moon. What a strange December.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! 30 degrees by us here in Horicon, Wisconsin right now.

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    Having a wonderful day with all the kids and grands. One little blitz. Some old lady was on the toilet and forgot to lock the door. The knob started turning and she jumped up to push it shut so Son-in-law who gets very embarassed wouldn't get all red. Caught her foot and tripped sideways and kinda backwords and went all the way down catching the back of her neck on the vanity counter. Hard hit but got up without any paralysis but kind of sore. It has been a couple of hours and then I noticed an ankle that was reall swollen. So now I am leg up with ice in place watching the kids go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosseyme View Post
    Having a wonderful day with all the kids and grands. One little blitz. Some old lady was on the toilet and forgot to lock the door. The knob started turning and she jumped up to push it shut so Son-in-law who gets very embarassed wouldn't get all red. Caught her foot and tripped sideways and kinda backwords and went all the way down catching the back of her neck on the vanity counter. Hard hit but got up without any paralysis but kind of sore. It has been a couple of hours and then I noticed an ankle that was reall swollen. So now I am leg up with ice in place watching the kids go by.

I was standing on the edge of my toilet hanging a clock, the porcelain was wet, I slipped, hit my head on the sink, and when I came to I had a revelation! A vision! A picture in my head!

Sent from my VS986 using Forum Runner

Blog Entries
    It's been all white for days. Absolutely beautiful.

I hope that Santa was as generous with love where you are as he/she was at this address.

May next Christmas also be white. We need the water.
    edkemper

Class: Valentine's Day weekend 2009

Feel the Bern!

Quote Originally Posted by StressMan79 View Post
    I was standing on the edge of my toilet hanging a clock, the porcelain was wet, I slipped, hit my head on the sink, and when I came to I had a revelation! A vision! A picture in my head!
    Woah! That's heavy Doc.

However, I am getting the impression Mossey is a bit accident prone.
    All my bad forum habits I learned from LHN

Rod Reidnauer
    Class of Apr. 9-10, 2005
    Thinking outside the vinyl sided box

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosseyme View Post

Should have stayed seated for the duration of the flight. He'd never go thru an unopened door without knocking ever again. When I was 17 I went right on into my own bedroom like normal. But something was different. I did not know my mother's friend was at our house... And changing clothes in my bedroom. I got a full frontal view before running away. I'm sure you're thinking I was loving that at 17. She was a rather large woman and apparently has no shame. She thought it was hilarious and will still bring it up to embarrass me to this day.

Iron Station, NC; building near Franklin, NC
    Blog Entries
    In an effort to hijack this thread back to the original post:

Ględelig Jul to all of the LHBA brothers and sisters! We hope everyone had a wonderful time with family and friends.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

thanks for turning it full-circle, NcGator
    hope you had a merry Christmas we sure did!