Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas here we come!!!

Las Vegas here we come!!!

Well, MPeterson1020 and I are going to be Las Vegas bound over Labor Day weekend. Registered for the class and cannot wait to take it. This is something we have been planning and looking forward to for a long time.

welcome aboard Jamesp. congrats on taking the plunge

Welcome you two you will love the class! Oh and btw if you like japanese ramen the eatery in the lobby of the hotel has some killer tokyo ramen! It is over where is says noodles i think. Breakfast from down there aint bad either.
    Jason - LHBA Class of May/2015

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall ~Confucius~

"Our next class will be Sept 5 & 6, (Sat/Sun), 2015 in Las Vegas." What happened to, "June 6 & 7 (Sat/Sun), 2015 Last class of the season!" and, "No classes until Fall/Winter 2016!"

???? :-D

Blog Entries
    Supply and demand, I'd guess.

Or maybe they was thinking that September was close enough to fall/winter 2016.

Just take the class and be glad they're successful enough to give change back if you need it. I stopped in to a 8:00am yard sale this morning at 9:30am. They hadn't sold enough to give back $16 change.
    Last edited by loghousenut; 06-13-2015 at 01:38 PM.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Diameter View Post
    "Our next class will be Sept 5 & 6, (Sat/Sun), 2015 in Las Vegas." What happened to, "June 6 & 7 (Sat/Sun), 2015 Last class of the season!" and, "No classes until Fall/Winter 2016!"

???? :-D
    The first day of summer isn't until June 21, so the June 5/6 class was the last class of the spring season. However what we meant by that was more broadly that it was the last class prior to the 2015 summer "building season" (which it was).

The "no classes until Fall, or Winter 2016" is (granted) an awkward phrasing, but the meaning was that the next class would be around fall (of 2015) or winter (this winter, which spans into 2016). That was a vague guess from months ago when we posted the June class, and since then we decided Labor Day weekend would be the next class date. Not too far off from fall, and really not a bad prediction from months ago.

We are really looking forward to it! checking out airfares and such now... Never been that far West...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MPeterson1020 View Post
    We are really looking forward to it! checking out airfares and such now... Never been that far West...
    Take an extra day or two and rent a car. You gotta see the Dam and check out Red Rock Canyon at the very least. Vegas is not the West.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

LHBA Member
    Red rock was great!
    Mike
    Tennessee

I'm registered for the September class. Anybody else registered?