Quote Originally Posted by logguy View Post
That's exactly what I'm talking about.

I tend to make simple things very complicated. I've wired a deck with 5 lights, an outlet and an exterior switch for one of the lights. That kind of complexity is about it for me with electricity and I had to study for weeks over and over to make sure I was getting it right.

So I don't really understand what this guy has done--is this feasible or a prank? Because this one thing would provide an entire home with power--free--after each time you get it going: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-a8QAeCoNU

Who understands this??
The WITTS Generator is scam. You have to pay them to get the plans, and pay them consulting services when it inevitably doesn't work. The video's showing it working have an external power source keeping it running. The main place they confuse people is volts vs. watts. They'll show an increase in volts from using the machine, but fail to show the loss in amps to preserve watts (minus loss of course). They'll claim the increase in volts is 'over unity', which is non-sense. Watts is work, not volts.

Its basically an over complicated step up transformer.