Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: big weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by rockinlogette View Post
    Little Eagle, you will not regret it. Money well spent. The days seemed to go by really fast, and they really are a class act and have the system dialed in. If you have a significant other, it is good that they go too. That way both understand the where, why, when, how and what and can be on the same page.
    Thank you logette, I have some one but we are on the rocks right now. I hope we can work through.

Both of us being there really helped with the notes too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Eagle View Post
    Thank you logette, I have some one but we are on the rocks right now. I hope we can work through.
    Trust me... You were wrong. Apologize and good luck.

PS... If she hates the idea of a log home, then there are plenty of other fish in the woods.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

LHBA Member
    Got home at 1:00 am this morning,just poured my first cup of java and trying to wake up..

The class ...WAS AWESOME, the only problem we had was the better half and myself caught really bad head colds just before class..

Looking forward to getting over to the other side, already put in my request.

So ,what do you folks think about Vegas...

The Wife and myself think it ...SUCKS.....

Just our thoughts

Vegas sucks. We didn't like it either.

Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post
    Trust me... You were wrong. Apologize and good luck.

PS... If she hates the idea of a log home, then there are plenty of other fish in the woods.
    No she loves the idea of the log home, but yes Ron you have been married long enough to know it was something I said. And now I have said sorry (more then once) and we are on the slow road to makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabuild View Post
    Got home at 1:00 am this morning,just poured my first cup of java and trying to wake up..

The class ...WAS AWESOME, the only problem we had was the better half and myself caught really bad head colds just before class..

Looking forward to getting over to the other side, already put in my request.

So ,what do you folks think about Vegas...

The Wife and myself think it ...SUCKS.....

Just our thoughts
    I'm only going for the awesome class, after that they can have it. I have been through a time it two hauling loads was pretty eye candy the first time I saw it but the time since we're not that bright.