Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

We got news that our house we're selling in TX closes Monday! We can begin building our log home in TN!

We've got a bill (and results) for inorganic compound water analysis for Christmas. The good news: the water IS treatable, so no need to dig another well. It'll just cost $$ to implement the treatment system... Welcome to Snohomish county , WA (we knew it).

I think the toy log truck for a boy is a terrific gift! When I was about 5 I badly wanted the toy building blocks constructor (comparable to Lincoln logs) for Christmas and I got it!

Mrs. Len, I wish we'd met you at a Real Estate office when we were looking for land in Sequim, WA. Great pictures!

LHBA build is a process. Accept it'll take some time, will be more expensive than you thought and enjoy the journey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ksturner View Post
    We got news that our house we're selling in TX closes Monday! We can begin building our log home in TN!
    Great Christmas present! You'll have trouble matching that log in your avatar in Tennessee.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

LHBA Member
    Got to give my friend the desk I had been working on for the past year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mike
    Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by ksturner View Post
    Awesome! There's a fair amount of building going on over there near Nashville, I built one over there last year myself!
    www.WileyLogHomes.com
    "Hand Crafted Traditions"

My wife and I got some doors for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by slamasha View Post
    We've got a bill (and results) for inorganic compound water analysis for Christmas. The good news: the water IS treatable, so no need to dig another well. It'll just cost $$ to implement the treatment system... Welcome to Snohomish county , WA (we knew it).

I think the toy log truck for a boy is a terrific gift! When I was about 5 I badly wanted the toy building blocks constructor (comparable to Lincoln logs) for Christmas and I got it!

Mrs. Len, I wish we'd met you at a Real Estate office when we were looking for land in Sequim, WA. Great pictures!
    Thanks I wish you the best!

We awoke to a dusting of snow this morning and the sun is shining Another beautiful day!

My family moved into our Log Home on December 20th! We celebrated our first Christmas in our Log home. The day was full of fun, food, and laughter. We had 22 family and friends for the Christmas feast. After the excitement of the day had passed and the night became quiet, I had a chance to lay back in my easy chair and look up at the Ridge Pole 35' away. And you know Loghousenut, your quote from St. Teresa is right. I did shed a few tears of joy over the accomplishment of finishing this Log Home.

LHBA Member
    dross, congratulations on getting moved into your new log home .

I could only imagine the satisfaction you and your family must be feeling right now.

Well done Sir

Eric

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dross View Post
    My family moved into our Log Home on December 20th! We celebrated our first Christmas in our Log home. The day was full of fun, food, and laughter. We had 22 family and friends for the Christmas feast. After the excitement of the day had passed and the night became quiet, I had a chance to lay back in my easy chair and look up at the Ridge Pole 35' away. And you know Loghousenut, your quote from St. Teresa is right. I did shed a few tears of joy over the accomplishment of finishing this Log Home.
    Congratulations on successfully occupying your newly hand made domicile. Glad you shed a few joyful tears about it but I don't think that's how the ole Saint meant that quote to be read. Just a thought... no first person knowledge on my part.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.