Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - our card to you

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - our card to you

Since that was scanned, here is the picture I took:

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to Everyone too! A Wonderful idea Mrs. Len to share a snowy picture or two..

2008 snowman 002.jpg

Fred & I standing next to "Krook's Run" Snowman in 08'.

I helped out at a local sled hill and we built one this size for many years along with other snow art! The "Way Out" Outhouse was a favorite too! "Krook's Run" was almost a bobsled run that was iced for almost 800' some years. We had several thousand riders each winter from all over the world. The hill was open for over 30 years, the last 20 I was privileged to be a part of until it closed.

Everyday was Christmas on Krook's Run until the snow was gone for the season. People were amazed by what went on and the number one question from the guests was why do we do this for no charge? The Smiles... was the stock reply!

A Christmas Story for All of You!

Merry Christmas!

DSC_0384.jpg

Our Place winter of 2012

How literally cool is that?! Thanks for posting the story and that picture This year, I also enclosed a 2015 mini calendar, featuring my favorite shot of 2014. This following year, I will be working on a monthly calendar for 2016. I'll give that out as gifts next Christmas.

Here is the pic: