Thread: Any Quantum Physicists on here? (off grid power)

LHBA Member

Any Quantum Physicists on here? (off grid power)

Ummmmm . . .
    Would this work for off grid power? I'm not informed at all on this kind of stuff, so taking a shot in the dark by throwing this out there.
    http://hopegirl2012.files.wordpress....al-3-25-14.pdf
    "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...#ixzz1dpKn3YO2

LHBA Member
    "over unity" is a big red flag. In other words, it means, "something for nothing". I wish it were so.

The tiresome thing about people who advertise their over unity designs is that they talk down to people who understand basic physics, but the over unity designers can't actually make the design work. Energy is valuable, as everyone knows. So of all these over unity designers and supporters, why have none, zero, no one made a living selling energy instead of plans? And if they could make a living, why not make a fortune?

I have heard that question asked before, and common replies include words and phrases like conspiracy and "cover up" and monopoly. But it has to actually work first.

I can get something for nothing. It's called firewood. ;-)

Peter

Short answer: No.
    All my bad forum habits I learned from LHN

Rod Reidnauer
    Class of Apr. 9-10, 2005
    Thinking outside the vinyl sided box

Blog Entries
    Don't be so hasty!!! There are some pretty clear photos of that thing being built and doing everything except running a battery charger.

I wish they would hurry up and post the results.

I suppose I'm a skeptic also. When GE starts building them I'll jump on the bandwagon.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

LHBA Member
    I happen to have a relative who, despite being retired now, does a lot of work with machines, electricity, magnets (he worked in aviation maintenance and airplane construction) and I asked his advise, sent him the plans, etc.
    Verdict:
    "It probably would work if … (some technical stuff that I don't understand)."
    The long and short of it is, if it can work, Nicola Tesla would have to be resurrected to tell us why these plans won't work as they currently are.
    And my relative has never heard of ANY type of power generating device achieving greater than 98% efficiency (the "plans" for the one I posted boast 1000% efficiency).
    In short, if built to the specs in this plan, the device will not work. Period.

I was hoping he'd say it would, but still nothing wrong with solar and wind, right?
    "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...#ixzz1dpKn3YO2