Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: First Class in 2015, any of you going?

Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post
    You have three months to practice before you get here!
    LHN If I get stage fright half way through an intersection I'm calling you to bail me out LOL

Oh Yea! My wife and I just signed up to take the class in February 2015!!! We have been wanting to do this for so long! We are so excited! Cant wait to learn how to build my own log cabin and pass this knowledge on to my awesome 6 children who will be helping us build. I have so many question and read so many times "take the class". lol I'm looking forward also to the member section to finally see the treasure on that side of the board. Hope to get to know you all better before the class. If you have any questions of me just ask. Praying for safety for everyone traveling and building. Blessings

Hello pastormichael,

How are do you doing? Welcome to the group! Where are you from? How old are your kids?

Blondie

Doing wonderful! My wife and I moved to Rock Springs Wyoming about 4 years ago. I am the pastor of the Rock Springs Christian Church and love it here, we came from Kansas where I was raised and had my last church for 10 years. My kids Katy 15, Denni 14, Spencer 14, Damon 13, Andi 13, Shaunti 12. We have 3 children naturally and than adopted 3 children. God has just truly blessed us with our kids. They are very excited about building. They are excited about Lori my wife and I leaving for Vegas, they think there staying home alone. No way! lol I'm not ready for that.

Two of us from cold Montana are going!

Just got signed up!

Welcome "northman!"

It sounds like it do going to be a great class. Where are you and what are you looking for?

Blondie

so glad you're signed up for Class Northman.
    that way you can come see our build in the spring. we're building in area code 56537

LHBA Member
    Signed the Mrs,and myself up yesterday.
    Looking forward to meeting a lot of you folks in Feb..

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Welcome "northman!"

It sounds like it do going to be a great class. Where are you and what are you looking for?

Blondie
    I'm west of the twin cities about 40 minutes, I'm looking for a large acreage (40-200 acres) with a big house (2800+ sq feet) to fill with kids and dogs Put in my own shooting range, manage a herd of deer, raise livestock and generally be left alone aside from making a living