Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vegas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LHBA Member

vegas

leaving tomorrow for vegas with family. very excited.my 11 year old son who is taking class with me is just as excited. staying at mirage. looking forward to chatting on the members side when we get home.

Have fun, and pay attention
    Completed #1 - Sold #1.....#2 about to start
    http://jandjloghome.blogspot.com/

have a safe trip, logmike and son! welcome to the family

Blog Entries
    Mike, That kid of yours is one day gonna be the old timer who brags about taking the class from the much renouned Ellsworth and Steve way back when you actually went to class and sat through two grueling days without a single neurotransplant.

I can almost hear him now...
    "Back in the day, we used to build our log homes by HAND! We actually had to lift our rebar pounder by hand and strap the log to the telehandler manually. Close your close your eyes and I'll transfer some neuroimages."

You folks have a good time and enjoy the class.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

I'll actually be in Vegas this weekend and all next week visiting family. Maybe I'll drop by Harrah's at lunch the first day to say hello and laugh at everyone's glazed over confused faces. Stopping by the last day wouldn't be as entertaining, you'll all have it figured out and be ready to build by then.

Have fun.
    Assembled by a local fiend with his own three hands...

LHBA Member
    Just finished the class. Everything was great. Steve and Ellsworth did a great job.my son and I have a lot to look forward to.What did we get ourselves into lol

Quote Originally Posted by logmike View Post
    Just finished the class. Everything was great. Steve and Ellsworth did a great job.my son and I have a lot to look forward to.What did we get ourselves into lol
    Yea, I could see Ellsworth wearing a pair of small, round lense sunglasses, holding out a red and blue pill.
    All my bad forum habits I learned from LHN

Rod Reidnauer
    Class of Apr. 9-10, 2005
    Thinking outside the vinyl sided box

There have been more than a few times I have wondered the same thing. I still love working on the home and now that the roof is done if feels a lot better

LHBA Member
    Hope you made it home all right Logmike, enjoyed visiting with you and your son, and everyone else in class . I cant wait to start my build!!

Blog Entries
    Logmike,

The fun has just started. Wait till you get on the member's side. Bring your party hat and your pajamas.
    edkemper

Class: Valentine's Day weekend 2009

Feel the Bern!