Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012 LHBA holiday good cheer thread!

Blog Entries
    He's taking a long time to get those photos up.... hmmm, photoshopping something cuz?

LHBA Member
    I can tell by the comments thus far, this is going to be an exceptionally fun thread to participate in!
    Last edited by marvlus; 12-12-2012 at 03:48 AM.
    Marv
    "Where there's a will, there's a way"

LHBA Member
    Loghousenut,

I hope you enjoy your Christmas! I called the movers to see about their schedule, have the BI coming Friday. Left temp stairs out of spec so he has something to write me up about. I hope to get my CofO soon...maybe I'll have X-mas in my house this year!! Fletcher is coming by Friday so I'm sure I can talk him into posting some photos for me.

Bill

At this rate LHN's tree will be installed in a week or two. He is just "enjoying the process" .
    By the way, I want to see pics and don't forget to write some of your stories (I love your stories)

Blog Entries

Christmas Tree

I didn't say Holiday tree and my hope is not to offend anyone. I'm going to try to steal cousin Ron's thread and suggest that to All that reads this thread. Would you please put your Christmas tree 2012 photo here in LHN's thread. What a wonderful thing it would be to see all the beautiful trees from our many fine members. I know I would enjoy it. Since our move, we've had a "Charlie Brown" literal, Christmas Tree. The kids gave it to us our first winter here. It came in a triangle box about 2' tall, 1 limb and a bulb. Last year we aded a few more ornaments.

Thanks Ronnie for inspiring me to go out and bring a tree into my home. A few dollars in the generator to run a few lights will be priceless, I don't think there could be a better gift for Linda this year....... well?? being in a cozy log home....

Santa can you hear me?

Attachment 1075

Winter finally arrived,, Santa can land his sleigh. Now if I can only figure out a way to hook up those reindeer..

Oh dear... Tom. I have that same Charlie Brown Christmas tree. (also received as a gag gift) Unfortunately, it has to suffice in the camper. No room for anything else.

Ever since I saw those photos of the Christmas log home in the students' home photos section, it's been a major driving force to reach that goal. It's been a long, long time since Christmas has "felt good" to me, and I think having my log home adorned for the holidays will be a nice step in the right direction.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk 2

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Featherstone View Post
    I didn't say Holiday tree and my hope is not to offend anyone. I'm going to try to steal cousin Ron's thread and suggest that to All that reads this thread. Would you please put your Christmas tree 2012 photo here in LHN's thread. What a wonderful thing it would be to see all the beautiful trees from our many fine members. I know I would enjoy it. Since our move, we've had a "Charlie Brown" literal, Christmas Tree. The kids gave it to us our first winter here. It came in a triangle box about 2' tall, 1 limb and a bulb. Last year we aded a few more ornaments.

Thanks Ronnie for inspiring me to go out and bring a tree into my home. A few dollars in the generator to run a few lights will be priceless, I don't think there could be a better gift for Linda this year....... well?? being in a cozy log home....

Santa can you hear me?

Winter finally arrived,, Santa can land his sleigh. Now if I can only figure out a way to hook up those reindeer..
    Cool idea

If LHN wouldn't mind the total thread-jack, we could move this thread into the non-members area and make it the 'unofficial' LHBA holiday thread And then repost some of the pics from here to our FB account to help spread the Christmas cheer. Yea or nay?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Go for it!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Go for it. If my little bro (LHN) even thinks of complaining, I'll slap him silly.