Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012 LHBA holiday good cheer thread!

So sorry Ed, She will be so blessed to step back in time to remember her little ones that are all grown now.

Blog Entries
    UNFAIR.... I CALL A FOWL!!!!

How can my upcoming photos of a 6' tree danging from the rafters possibly compete with THIS!!???

I suppose it's a hijack for the better. They are cute lil' buggers! Merry Christmas.

Things are still all over the place with the move, but one of the first things I did was find my skinny artificial tree that I had in my condo and set it up to try and make this new place a little more like home.

tree.jpg
    ~Brigitte

attended class- 3/17/12
    received stock plans- 4/4/12
    closed on 5 acres in NC!- 5/12!!
    moved from CT to NC- 12/12
    popped out a baby- 5/2014
    well/septic permit- 5/2017

Current project- finding logs, getting plans approved, grading the log yard, scheduling start date

Blog Entries
    Great Photos All! My heart swelled just like the Grinch's Blane.... 3 full sizes, that you got that tree up in the new place.. It is all about the journey and the memories along the way.

Linda, I and the hound dog are heading over to my other part time residence to spend Christmas with them at the facility. Many hearts will grow that day. It will be a Very Merry Christmas!

Star of wonder

Celianne (and I) Love Christmass so much that we have two trees in the house - and hopefully one day when we build our log home

Blog Entries
    Two Christmas Trees... We feel the same way about it around here but have never had the room for the second one. Here's a couple of photos from the outside as we decorate or 6' tree dangling from the rafters. We didn't have a block and tackle (telehandler folks) so we couldn't just lower it to decorate it.

I only include this photo because the Wife has been kinda hard on me later and I know she would HATE this photo. She looks so much younger in person but she photographs terribly and looks her age paper and hates it.

PS... She is nearly ready to forgive me for whatever I did last time. Please don't let her know that I published this photo.

More to follow. Merry Christmas

You make your wife do the high work? You da man.

For some reason I feel that LHN has something up his sleeve. I just have no idea what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmetz34 View Post
    Things are still all over the place with the move, but one of the first things I did was find my skinny artificial tree that I had in my condo and set it up to try and make this new place a little more like home.

tree.jpg
    That photo feels so 1950's to me. (don't get me wrong. I think the '50s were the best part of the 20th century. I only wish I would have been around to enjoy that time period)

Justa, I'm curious. Will the tree be ready for THIS Christmas, or is this preparations for the next?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk 2

Sure sure.

We all figured out you plan Justa, but the Mayan's were wrong, now get back to work on your log home. Break's over!