Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 1&2 class?

Looking to share a room for sept class

Hello I am looking for a roommate for the class. My name is Chris I am a single 45 year old man that doesnt smoke but ok if you do. My cell number is 270 217 9233
    thanx chris
    QUOTE=Broncology;76004]I am signed up for the September class, but will be coming alone so not much help there. After reading much of the information on this site, I could hardly sign up quick enough! Looking forward to the class!

Chuck[/QUOTE]

LHBA Member
    Only 2 1/2 half more weeks! This day cannot come soon enough!

Marv

waiting for class is SO THE HARDEST PART! I'm a dreamer/planner by nature and NOT having the specifics I need to dream/plan almost KILLED me hang in there. it will come soon enough. in the meantime maybe you could invest some time reading up on the basics of plumbing, cement work, electric, etc

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panderson03 View Post
    in the meantime maybe you could invest some time reading up on the basics of plumbing, cement work, electric, etc
    Good Idea. thanks!

LHBA Member
    Hi ! This is Dave and Denise – we live in the Sioux Falls, SD area now but are planning on building our log home in the Black Hills of SD or points west in a couple years.
    We are set to join the Labor Day class in 10 days and from what we have found out about this group it will be very informative! It seems our mindset dovetails with the LHBA’s so it should be a very beneficial experience for years to come.
    We hope to find others in our vicinity who may be able to use our ?help? on their LHBA home at some point if schedules allow.

Blog Entries
    Dakota,

You are in for an experience. Then you get home and all your past birthday's presents are sitting wrapped in front of you. You get on the Member's side. That's where we get to know you. Look forward to the week after Labor Day.

Glad you're taking the plunge.
    edkemper

Class: Valentine's Day weekend 2009

Feel the Bern!

LHBA Member
    Dakota, I was raised in the Black Hills of SD, more specifically, in Hot Springs. Beautiful country. My brother still lives there. Hope to run into you at the class, as I will be there, also.

Marv

LHBA Member
    Thank you for the "Welcome".
    We are looking forward to meeting everyone, at the class and on the Members side.

Dave and Denise

Its getting closer...
    www.WileyLogHomes.com
    "Hand Crafted Traditions"

Quote Originally Posted by rckclmbr428 View Post
    Its getting closer...
    Realease the n00bs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345899085.247050.jpg