Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 1&2 class?

LHBA Member
    I and my brother signed up for the class just now. Looking forward to meeting all of you. I will be drving from San Jose, CA to Las Vegas. Haven't decided where to stay. Any suggestions on where to stay?
    Also want to see if we can get to the member area before we can get to the class.
    Cheers
    Guru

Blog Entries
    Guru,

A wise Accountant once told a wise Doctor "Patients are a virtue".

PS... You don't want to muddle your mind with all of the mindless minutae of the members side of the forum. Wait til you're primed and ready to run on all cylinders at top speed. I'll see you and your Brother there.

LHBA Member
    Hi there. No problem. There is enough to read in the public area if I want do so. Just curious but like you said I better wait.

Blog Entries
    About the best pre-class study guide would be the public forum. That turned out to be the best reading material before I went to the class.
    edkemper

Class: Valentine's Day weekend 2009

Feel the Bern!

well...?? where are we at in the count-down, people??!! how many hours left til you catch your flight ?? and how many hours left til class starts?? I remember those days well !!!!

38 hrs till plane leaves Knoxville, TN
    62 hrs till class starts in Las Vegas

Chuck

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Broncology,
    Have fun, don't ask to many questions save them for the question and answer time, will probably already have been answered. Do write your question down just in case they are not answered. Good to have another E TN guy/gal here.

LHBA Member
    36 hours till plane leaves Atlanta, GA
    48 hours till class starts

Marv

when we went to class I wished I'd brought a sweater (the room got really cold in the afternoon) and I'd wished I brought more than one writing utensil! I hope they serve Skips famous cookies! they're YUMMY!!! have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mosseyme View Post
    Hey Broncology,
    Have fun, don't ask to many questions save them for the question and answer time, will probably already have been answered. Do write your question down just in case they are not answered. Good to have another E TN guy/gal here.
    I have been hoping to see some E. TN people on the members side! I am sure I will have plenty of questions to write down, good advice!

20 hrs till plane leaves Knoxville, TN
    44 hrs till class starts in Las Vegas