Chapman Maine - Project

Chapman Maine - Project

Rate this Entry
My build site is 5 acres in Chapman Maine, I also own 40 acres right next door to the property where I plan to harvest my trees.

I just attended Class last weekend, Jan 15th, 2011. I do not plan on breaking ground until the summer of 2012, until then I have a ton of things that need organized and planned.

I will use this blog to describe the progress of my project, maybe share some pictures as I go. be for warned it will go slowly until th summr of 2012, then should pickup

I just attended class and will buy and use the Associations stock 30 X 30 plans or 40 X 40 plans.

The class was a great experience, very interesting, entertaining and alot of great info, I actually paid for 3 seats to th class, for myself, wife and chris. This is the build team. I really felt I got more then my moneys worth out of the class and what I learned in class will save me more then the price, so I will highly reccomend the class.

Submit "Chapman Maine - Project" to Facebook Submit "Chapman Maine - Project" to Twitter Submit "Chapman Maine - Project" to del.icio.us Submit "Chapman Maine - Project" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chapman Maine - Project" to Digg Submit "Chapman Maine - Project" to Google

Updated 01-19-2011 at 08:43 AM by what528 (Typo's)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Cant wait to get started very exciting and the class was awesome, Rose (AKA what528's wife)
    Really awesome.
    I just attended class and will buy and use the Associations stock 30 X 30 plans or 40 X 40 plans.

I'm going to the May class and I'm glad to hear about the stock plans. I require a 1000 sqf main floor plan so I guess I'm really asking does any one have a 32x32 plan? My trees are in Missouri and 40' is out of the question...

Unless there is a way to interlock shorter logs in a butt and pass system. I'm not trying to glean forbidden info, I'm just asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by poorsinner101

I'm going to the May class and I'm glad to hear about the stock plans. I require a 1000 sqf main floor plan so I guess I'm really asking does any one have a 32x32 plan? My trees are in Missouri and 40' is out of the question...

Unless there is a way to interlock shorter logs in a butt and pass system. I'm not trying to glean forbidden info, I'm just asking.
    No, but there is a 35x35. Maybe just tell the inspector you must have gotten a defective tape measure...

"Sir, I swore it said 35', not 32'..."
    Hi - did you end up building your cabin? We're from Maine and looking for land right now. Get wait to build our cabin...we're planning to build a 35 x 35...