Pancab

log dogs

Rate this Entry
Where can I find some good log dogs?

Submit "log dogs" to Facebook Submit "log dogs" to Twitter Submit "log dogs" to del.icio.us Submit "log dogs" to StumbleUpon Submit "log dogs" to Digg Submit "log dogs" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Explain what they are and how they are used to any welder and he can whip them up for you in minutes. If you have no friends or family members who weld, just ask around the neighborhood. Somebody has a welder and those are simple to make. (I say that like I could make em. My dad made mine for me.

One question. Where are you located? If you are anywhere near I can help you out.

Happy Trails,
    Rodger aka Topduffer
    Thank you so much for the "find a welder" bit, I have searched online for log dogs but was surprised to come up with very little. I am currently working in Afghanistan and wanted to buy all the tools that I would need to build before I made it home. I having them shipped to either MI or AZ. So any help I can get tooling up would be greatly appreciated. Do you have some prints of log dog already made up I could have them sent to a welder. and thanks Again. Corey

Quote Originally Posted by Topduffer
    Explain what they are and how they are used to any welder and he can whip them up for you in minutes. If you have no friends or family members who weld, just ask around the neighborhood. Somebody has a welder and those are simple to make. (I say that like I could make em. My dad made mine for me.

One question. Where are you located? If you are anywhere near I can help you out.

Happy Trails,
    Rodger aka Topduffer