doede1

The Inside of the temp house that is the pathway to my log home

Rate this Entry
so after signing the papers i ventured a peek inside and yes, an old saying is this... "you can tell the inside of the house by looking at the back yard" (!!!)

yep, that's true! especially in this case!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0447.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	832
kitchen

Name:	IMAG0453.jpg 
Views:	546 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	833
bath

Name:	IMAG0446.jpg 
Views:	545 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	834
living room

Name:	IMAG0451.jpg 
Views:	582 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	835
bedroom 1?

okay then, where to start? slash and burn!!!

Name:	IMAG0449.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	836
bedroom?

Submit "The Inside of the temp house that is the pathway to my log home" to Facebook Submit "The Inside of the temp house that is the pathway to my log home" to Twitter Submit "The Inside of the temp house that is the pathway to my log home" to del.icio.us Submit "The Inside of the temp house that is the pathway to my log home" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Inside of the temp house that is the pathway to my log home" to Digg Submit "The Inside of the temp house that is the pathway to my log home" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is a lot of work, I should know, that is about what our home looked like after our recent breakin.
    Good luck. You need lots of contractor black trash bags or a good place to burn stuff.
    Well. If you can knock down and clear the whole site down to the bare earth and get all your planning permits sorted out for a log cabin build you will be off to a start on things.