chazers18

Wausau House build

Rate this Entry
Well Last year we purchased an awesome chunk of terra firma, and now we have fast forwarded a year and did---

cut trees for the 600' driveway
cut some more for the house site,
learned to drive a cat dozer
learned to set up a Woodmizer saw mill that i now own
got the 45' logs for the house
learned to drice a cat telahandler
Now the Wife and i are General Contractors getting the plumbing and Cement guys all straight.

Time to peel more of the logs...
and peel some more, and oh yea more

just when you think you are done! poof more!!!!

rebar purchase and delivery, gotta love that...

Submit "Wausau House build" to Facebook Submit "Wausau House build" to Twitter Submit "Wausau House build" to del.icio.us Submit "Wausau House build" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wausau House build" to Digg Submit "Wausau House build" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

you're on your way!!!
    So here we are this past winter trying to get a head start on all the hardwoods that will be used in the home, and i just wanted to play with the woodMizer

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/u.../DSC00184c.jpg
    Fast forward to last weekend and we had some of our kids and a bunch of the town neighbors out for some fresh aire in the new basement

this past weekend we were able to get the builders felt and sill plate on, however due to my extreme case of echeepo syndrome.... i waited out a bit for a deal on a telehandler, needless the wait didnt matter, and the the local FabcoRents came to the rescue with a 6k 2012 lift, ready for the month, not as good as some of you guys scoring a 1month rent for $1k but hey this is central WI and well yea.
    so this is the fun part, of Wisconsinite walkie talkies, put the kid between the operator and the setters as the relay to what dad tells mom to do with the lift... always fun...
    Updated 08-13-2012 at 08:23 AM by chazers18