More corners

Started a blog to chronicle our log home building journey. . .

Rate this Entry
We are in the EARLY stages, have no logs yet, nor running water or electricity, but it will happen, and I am excited for all of the fun getting there. I love everyone's stories that I read on here. Others like to know what we are doing with this interesting adventure. If you would please check out my blog, I would really appreciate it.

http://www.therearecowsinthekitchen.com/

Thanks so much! Seriously!

Michelle D

Submit "Started a blog to chronicle our log home building journey. . ." to Facebook Submit "Started a blog to chronicle our log home building journey. . ." to Twitter Submit "Started a blog to chronicle our log home building journey. . ." to del.icio.us Submit "Started a blog to chronicle our log home building journey. . ." to StumbleUpon Submit "Started a blog to chronicle our log home building journey. . ." to Digg Submit "Started a blog to chronicle our log home building journey. . ." to Google

Comments

LOVE your blog. thanks for sharing. enjoy the journey
    BTW, we went with a full basement too
    Updated 06-10-2016 at 03:22 PM by panderson03
    Thank you so much for checking it out. I want to enjoy the journey~~it is simple right now, the dreaming part. Jumping in is the part where the real grit will show, right? Can I see pix of your place? I am still finding my way around this forum. And do you know of many others doing a blog? Do you blog? Thank you!
    Signed up to get your newsletter as Brian Hill. Love reading about other people's progress, and you write well. I think you guys are in the same spot as we are in the build process.

I have a blog, too: https://loghomejourney.wordpress.com/ password is ABCD1234 . Password is because I haven't gone public yet- I'm going to wait until I stack the first log on the foundation.
    Updated 06-14-2016 at 05:56 AM by mudflap
    Great blog, thanks for sharing the journey ya'll are on. I also attended the Feb. 20-21 LHBA class...it was incredible! My wife and I are currently looking for land and just gathering ideas and information for the time being. Land is pretty expensive here in Western WA so that's our first hurdle. The big firs trees are here in abundance though, so we'll continue on trusting the Lord's provision and timing. It really is an encouraging thing to read through these blogs and the forums to see the progress others are making, very motivational. God bless.
    Quote Originally Posted by mudflap
    Signed up to get your newsletter as Brian Hill. Love reading about other people's progress, and you write well. I think you guys are in the same spot as we are in the build process.

I have a blog, too: https://loghomejourney.wordpress.com/ password is ABCD1234 . Password is because I haven't gone public yet- I'm going to wait until I stack the first log on the foundation.
    Thank you Brian! I love your stories in your blog. I also signed up to get your updates. Um, we are not as far along, but that is okay. We will get there. We'll be in touch!

Thanks for your encouragement!
    Quote Originally Posted by NWscott
    Great blog, thanks for sharing the journey ya'll are on. I also attended the Feb. 20-21 LHBA class...it was incredible! My wife and I are currently looking for land and just gathering ideas and information for the time being. Land is pretty expensive here in Western WA so that's our first hurdle. The big firs trees are here in abundance though, so we'll continue on trusting the Lord's provision and timing. It really is an encouraging thing to read through these blogs and the forums to see the progress others are making, very motivational. God bless.
    YES! We were there for the class on that weekend. It was incredible! Amen about trusting the Lord's provision. He is the Great Provider. Sometimes, I get scared about being able to afford the build. But I have to keep trusting in Him. And, He has something for you for sure. Nice to know you have an abundance of trees in your area when you do find your land~~it may even have some on it! Yeah, isn't it cool to read the other people's progress, and get great ideas, AND encouragement. I am thankful that people are so gracious to answer some of the silliest questions that we may throw at them! God bless you too!

P.S. I wish I knew who you were from the class. Do you remember us~~I was with my husband? Asked a ton of questions, and bugged the heck out of Ellsworth I think.