Dan from CO

COLORADO members

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Dan from CO View Post
Well, I just took the Feb. 20, 21 2016 class and I was wondering about Co members too! I live in the Springs ,OOPS Colorado Springs. I have land in Costilla County( Poor mans Archuleta County ) I work 6 days a week usually so I don't get down there that much. But I hope to retire in 5 years if I'm still alive. HAHA! Archuleta County rocks. I've hunted there in the past.

Submit "COLORADO members" to Facebook Submit "COLORADO members" to Twitter Submit "COLORADO members" to del.icio.us Submit "COLORADO members" to StumbleUpon Submit "COLORADO members" to Digg Submit "COLORADO members" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am in Denver Colorado and will be buying land in SW Colorado. I intend to take the class, Does anyone know of some one who has taken the class and built a cabin in Colorado? Thanks. RC
    Here is a public blog from a family who has taken the LHBA class.

http://www.acabinintheaspens.blogspot.com/
    [QUOTE=rcarroyo;bt381]I am in Denver Colorado and will be buying land in SW Colorado. I intend to take the class, Does anyone know of some one who has taken the class and built a cabin in Colorado? Thanks. RC[/QUOTE]
    My husband & I took the class in 96, I think. We bought & peeled 75 house logs, & have had to change our plans. We are selling house logs to build a 35x35 plan, have plans to sell also, Have 40 acres in Elbert, co, 10 miles south of Elizabeth, 30 miles south of Parker. If you are interested in any of it, please call me at 719-651-0853, Cindy
    Quote Originally Posted by cec
    My husband & I took the class in 96, I think. We bought & peeled 75 house logs, & have had to change our plans. We are selling house logs to build a 35x35 plan, have plans to sell also, Have 40 acres in Elbert, co, 10 miles south of Elizabeth, 30 miles south of Parker. If you are interested in any of it, please call me at 719-651-0853, Cindy

Cindy, you've peaked my interest. The wife and I are headed out to the denver area pretty soon and will be starting the hunt for land not too long after.. Are you also selling the land in Elbert, or just the logs? What kinda of price are you looking to fetch, and would you consider any form of owner financing?