Dan from CO

Hello !

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Howdy all!

Welcome to the new forums... how about posting a note in this thread so we can get to know each other?

For those who don't know me, I'm instructor Steve with the Association.
I attended the Feb. 20,21 2016 class. I was sick . Anyone else from Co that would like to correspond etc. Or anyone else for that matter. Maybe ask or answer questions.

Submit "Hello !" to Facebook Submit "Hello !" to Twitter Submit "Hello !" to del.icio.us Submit "Hello !" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hello !" to Digg Submit "Hello !" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hello Dan,
    My name is Bernie and will be signing up for the June class. My scheduled retirement is this fall. I live in Wisconsin but will retire to Colorado and will be looking to purchase site in the Fort Collins CO area this May and than building our log home.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BernieL
    Hello Dan,
    My name is Bernie and will be signing up for the June class. My scheduled retirement is this fall. I live in Wisconsin but will retire to Colorado and will be looking to purchase site in the Fort Collins CO area this May and than building our log home.
    Thanks
    Yes Ft Collins is nice. But you guys got the walleyes up there ! We have some too , usually small. Good Luck!! Ft Collins is more plains then mountains, but still nice.