All Blog Entries

1. Log Home Plans

Where do I find the Log Home plan on this site?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. On the way up!

I just attached some "goal posts" to my RPSL's in preparation for raising the RP tomorrow. Haven't seen anyone do this but when one is working nearly by himself one gets creative.
    Check it out.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Looking at my beach

http://67.52.88.202:5159/view/index.shtml

As I look at Diamond Head from my house, I wish I were on mainland. To build my log cabin here, I would need an act of God to allow the trees to be cut for my house. I need to move, and move we are going to do. Either to Washington State or to Colorado. It will happen in the next few months. I hate leaving the Island, however I must go where my heart draws me. I have a vision for my wife and children that can not be fulfilled here. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chapman Maine - Project

by , 01-18-2011 at 07:35 PM (Chapman Maine - Project)
    My build site is 5 acres in Chapman Maine, I also own 40 acres right next door to the property where I plan to harvest my trees.

I just attended Class last weekend, Jan 15th, 2011. I do not plan on breaking ground until the summer of 2012, until then I have a ton of things that need organized and planned.

I will use this blog to describe the progress of my project, maybe share some pictures as I go. be for warned it will go slowly until th summr of 2012, then should ...

Updated 01-19-2011 at 08:43 AM by what528 (Typo's)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. for those who have missed it...

Did you build your log home using LHBA plans?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast