All Blog Entries

1. Log "Peeling" - yeah right....

11APR17:

I keep telling myself I'm going to keep this blog current. Then the logs arrived and all my priorities went out the window. I finally started a build thread on the forum for the progress updates and to ask questions, but there's so much more that I don't want to flood the forum with but someone might find useful that I'll try and post it here. I'll try not to redo the stuff on the build thread but it all gets blurry after a while.

So the logs finally arrived ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Getting equipment ready

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1109.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	3513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1052.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	3514Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1157.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	3515

Got the flatbed dump truck, welder/generator, and a tractor/loader/backhoe to go along with my telehandler.
    Also got some tools and rigging.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ky log home build

Time to start my build blog
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Learning how to weld

23MAR17:

Learning how to weld has been a top-ten bucket list item for me forever. It climbed even higher on my list once I hit these forums and saw what a lot of the members are doing making tool modifications, items for the home, etc. I'm not lucky enough to have any close friends with that type of aptitude or equipment I could learn from either. So when we finally got close to our build start date, I figured "what the hell, I'll just teach myself". Thought it would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rain, Rain, Go Away

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast