PDA

View Full Version : Magnets 4 Energy

Mark OBrien
03-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Has anybody invested in or used magnets 4 energy? I'm just checking it out and it does sound too good to be true and we all know that old axiom. Just wondering if something like this could be used to charge a battery bank? Maybe used to turn fans in the house for air circulation?

loghousenut
03-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Magnets...

Every electric motor or generator uses magnets. Some are permanent magnets and some are electromagnets. It is truely a miracle and works great for changing energy into energy of a different form. If you are looking for the miracle of perpetual motion, find a way to have no heat given off by a generator and then give it a spin and collect the KWs. Be sure to do it while Rudolf Clausius isn't watching... He still thinks it's impossible.

lilbluehonda
03-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Has anybody invested in or used magnets 4 energy? I'm just checking it out and it does sound too good to be true and we all know that old axiom. Just wondering if something like this could be used to charge a battery bank? Maybe used to turn fans in the house for air circulation?

Or the propeller on a beanie

edkemper
03-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Great money makers for the sellers for a while. You won't find any companies that have been around for decades. Know what I mean?

donjuedo
03-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Has anybody invested in or used magnets 4 energy?

A spring is a good comparison with a magnet. Both can store energy you put in, and both can release energy, but neither is a true source of energy.

Peter

jrdavis
03-20-2011, 02:00 AM
Wow such negative "energy" (I couldn't resist)...
There is some truth to there not being many companies around for "long periods of time", BUT.. read up on the Testla stuff -- that Tesla did (not the Tesla wanna-B's).
He has alot of patents out there, unfortunatley all his papers were confiscated by a government and classified, so who knows....
--- I'm hearing a song in my head (not very unusual... for me)
"Step back non-believers, for the rain will never come..."
just my $.02 worth.

JD