PDA

View Full Version : plasmatic induction

ponyboy
05-21-2007, 11:07 PM
What? :shock:

He he he, Here's a quote:

It's hydrogen gas, extracted from those six gallons of water by plasmatic induction, and fed to the motor as a gas to power the engine. When hydrogen burns, it gives off water, which is fed back to that six gallons; the only thing coming out the tailpipe is hot air.

http://www.greenoptions.com/blog/2007/05/21/the_perfect_hydrogen_vacation

Basil
05-22-2007, 04:37 AM
:roll:

wylde99
05-22-2007, 05:15 AM
That's interesting. Wonder if it'll be quashed so that the oil companies will continue their monopoly. I heard somewhere that mods to vehicles like that are hard to get patents due to the car being made by one of the big car companies.

Homer & Darleen

rreidnauer
05-22-2007, 08:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/titantornado/ponyboy.jpg

Woo Hoo! Our energy problems are solved. Someone finally built a perpetual motion machine. (note: I didn't say "successful")

ponyboy
05-22-2007, 12:10 PM
He he he :lol:

Here's their blog. Not much there yet.
http://cscinventorsclub.blogspot.com/

rreidnauer
05-22-2007, 04:31 PM
I've been savin' that pic for a while now for just such an occasion. :lol:

Actually, part of the idea isn't too far fetched. I've seen closed loop steam boats for operation in salt water enviroments. Exhaust steam is directed to a condenser running the length of the keel, and water is pumped back into the boiler. But, just like their magic invention, an outside energy source is still required for it to work.

Their principle is pretty much the same thing as Hydrogen Technology Applications, Inc. have come up with. (along with the same misleading information, like "car can run exclusively on water" and "can go 100 miles on just 4 ounces of water") Neither statement is true. Physics won't allow it, as it takes more energy to convert water to hydrogen, than the power it can deliver once consumed. However, HTAI's (and maybe this blogsite guy) systems can increase gasoline fuel mileage with the delivery of the hydrogen and oxygen gasses being delivered to the intake manifold.

I've actually been toying with the idea of building an electrolyzer (actually very easy to do) and a crude delivery system to see if I could boost fuel mileage. Some care would need to be taken, not so much from risk of explosion, (since it's a "demand exceeds supply" system, no volume of gas are stored) but rather risk of engine damage from overheating. The hydrogen/oxygen mix will increase engine temperatures, but I've also heard of some people countering that with water injection. (hmmm, this is starting to sound remarkably similar to water/methanol injection on the P-51 Mustangs of WWII. A discovery first made in the 1930's)

Sounds more like re-invention. Anyhow, CSC INVENTORS CLUB looks pretty hoaxy to me. (free webspace, free e-mail service)

ponyboy
05-23-2007, 02:18 AM
So, does that mean you don't want that bridge I have for sale.... :D

rreidnauer
05-23-2007, 08:41 AM
Only if your willing to trade for a canal I have in Panama. :wink:

ponyboy
05-23-2007, 11:46 AM
I did have some swamp land in Florida, but Disney came by and bought it from me. :lol:

Wolfpathe
07-14-2008, 02:41 AM
Akvo inventor calls it a 'Plasmatic' induction... cheap water splitter, not much electricity to run it, make hydrogen on board as you drive your pick up or power and heat your home.

He said he's talking to some big car manufacturer... Thanks to the internet they can't kill us all for usurping their energy monopoly...

More power to the people

I'd like to run my sauna for free

Found some interesting research on the hydrogem inducer.... http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3614.msg%25msg_id%25

After looking at that page, I would say that he is simply using a known idea...'Bingo Fuel' ala http://jlnlabs.online.fr/bingofuel/html/bfr10.htm

That is the reason for the carbon rods, and the reason the Akvo inventor calls it a 'Plasmatic' induction. This is exactly what the Bingo Fuel reactor does!

So, if I had to guess the Akvo process:

Akvo modified a Bingo Fuel reactor, and developed a way to continually make sure that the carbon rods at a certain distance from eachother (a mechanical process).

The reason that they say that you can refill the thing once a year is because: "The BingoFuel Reactor produces a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen (COH2) and this gas can burn very cleanly in oxygen or air, and so it can be used as fuel for an internal combustion engine. When burned, COH2 produces carbon dioxide and water vapor, so it generates very little, if any, pollution to the environnement."

So, Akvo is simply using a modified Bingo Fuel setup, they devised a way to keep the carbon rods near eachother continually, and they recycle the combusted COH2 gas which turns to water vapor when combusted, so this water vapor can then be piped back into the tank and return to the tank as water.

JL Naudin already showed a video of his Bingo Fuel setup SELF RUNNING. The COH2 gas from the Bingo Fuel was powering a Honda generator and the Honda generator was then powering the Bingo Fuel reactor, a SELF powering setup. What is the fuel then you ask? It's the carbon rods! AND 5 PARTS OF AIR ("The Synthetic gas produced at the output by the BingoFuel Reactor is not able to burn itself, it must be mixed with air in proportion of 1/5 ( one volume of synthetic gas with five volumes of air ). So, the Fuel mixture useable for an internal combustion engine is 6 times more than the gas produced. The BingoFuel Reactor is able to produce about 1080 liters per hour of Fuel mixture.")

So, this process has merit for sure, but it does CONSUME the carbon rods...

Yet, it also consumes 5 parts of AIR, so this whole process is CONSUMING AIR AND CARBON, just like the sun is to solar panels, air and carbon are to the Bingo Fuel / Akvo type setups... So, again, there is certainly merit here!

In fact, look at (Akvo)Hunt's own words:
"The process involves hydrogen extraction from water via plasmatic induction(SAME AS THE BINGO FUEL), a form of electrolysis. A small amount of electricity is combined with ordinary drinking water to release the hydrogen. Water from a reservoir tank is hit with electricity. A bright flash of light occurs(SAME AS THE BINGO FUEL) each time the electricity strikes. Within seconds, the hydrogen released causes the water in the reaction tube to bubble a few small bubbles at first, then a steady bubbling throughout the tube.

The hydrogen gas will be ported into engines, providing fuel. The system also uses reserve batteries and solar cells. Non-radioactive carbon rods are part of the system(SAME AS THE BINGO FUEL) that Hunt said will power a vehicle for 1 years on one fill up.(ONE FILL UP OF WHAT? CARBON RODS OR WATER??? I THINK HE IS SAYING THAT THE CARBON RODS WILL LAST FOR 1 YEAR...) Emissions from the vehicles are water vapor.(SAME AS THE BINGO FUEL!)

"There?s an additional process that doesn?t allow the carbon dioxide to be released(SEE IT IS THE BINGO FUEL!!! HE STATES WATER VAPOR ABOVE AND HERE HE STATES CARBON DIOXIDE, THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO OUTPUTS FROM BURNING THE BINGO FUEL GAS COH2, SO IT IS THE SAME THING AS THE BINGO FUEL SETUP!)," said Hunt. "

In fact, this whole process dates back to the late 1800s!
"This device is fully based on the Hilliary Eldridge patent US 603,058 "Electrical Retort" granted on April 26, 1898."
http://www.google.com/patents?id=W8tSAAAAEBAJ&dq=603,058