PDA

View Full Version : I'm goin' in April!!!!

jbhoward
03-16-2006, 06:17 PM
That's all I wanted to say.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edgelore
03-22-2006, 03:58 PM
i might not have even replied, but i noticed you are from sw va? whereabouts? we live in alexandria - my wife and i are going to the class in apr, so i guess we'll see you there! we've been wanting to go for a LONG time... and are finally just making it happen. probably won't build for a while yet, but this is the start.

take care.

jbhoward
03-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Howdy Neighbor,

I mean... FAR!! SW Virginia. Abingdon, just 14 miles north and east of the Tennessee/Virginia state line.

Glad to know someone from "home" is going to be there, too. I'm bringing a friend who also lives near here, in Bristol.

We're both transplants from Texas, but now call the Commonwealth home.

See you there!
Jim Bob

edgelore
03-23-2006, 05:30 AM
good deal, Jim Bob! i guess that pretty much puts us at opposite corners of the state :( , but it's cool to have already met someone who's going to be there before we even get to the class. i was browsing through the memberlist last night and there are several people around here from VA. we're hoping to meet some folks who are already building (or getting ready to) near enough to us for weekend excursions to help out and practice and learn more. we're probably still at least a couple years from building ourselves.

at any rate, pleasure to meet you. see you in 2 weeks!
Andrew (& Renee)