Does it make sense?

How does it work?

rreidnauer
03-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Uhhhhh. Whatcha asking about?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk 2

marronnin
03-28-2013, 07:01 PM
This? : http://www.gig2inc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17&Itemid=14

loghousenut
03-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Well I read up on it and felt like I was talking to Stressman. Their home office is in Georgia but the website is in Engineermumbojumbo.

It sounds kinda like it must be something like the little white box that I bought to plug into the wall socket and then plug my refrigerator into. I don't understand that little thing either and I wonder if someone who speaks English can tell me how much it costs me to keep it plugged in.

How come those Gig2 folks can't sell this idea the same way they'd sell toilet paper? Can you imagine your Grandad and what he'd do if the toilet paper salesman talked like an engineer? I'm not too stupid to understand everything... Just somethings.

No offense Peter, but you don't know how confusing this kinda stuff can be to those of us with Ameba minds. We're pretty basic when you get right down to it.

rreidnauer
03-29-2013, 10:53 AM
This? : http://www.gig2inc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17&It emid=14
If that's what Rocklock is asking about, it's probably the same thing some manufactures were pushing 10 years ago, claiming energy savings. They worked by conditioning "power factor" of equipment inefficient in that state. However, IIRC, power factor has little effect on Kwh, which is how we are billed.

This device looks like it ties in between the neutral and ground. I got no idea what it does, and the website seems a little cryptic, but I didn't scour very much into it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk 2

rocklock
03-29-2013, 11:40 AM
exactly right rod.

I didn't understand but I know I have a huge bar that already ties the neutral to ground.